Old City Syrup Co. Bourbon Maple Syrup Made Organically Sweet Caramel Flavors
Old City Syrup Company continues the traditions of the Old City of Strafford, Vermont by making top quality organic, small-batch maple syrups made on a classic wood-fired arch. Old City Syrup's Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup is aged in genuine white oak bourbon barrels that are made in Kentucky. To absorb the bourbon's fine oak and caramel flavors, Old City Syrup Co. hot packs their organic syrup into the barrels and let it age in a temperature and moisture controlled environment for 6 months. The result is the perfect marriage of sweet maple and mellow bourbon. Please see below for more features & specifications.
Features & Specifications
• Real Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
• Made In Small-Batches For Premium Quality
• Made In The Old City Of Strafford, Vermont
• Boiled Down In A Traditional Wood-Fired Arch
• Old City Syrup Company Focuses On Forest Conservation And Bird Habitat
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.