Orion HCCA1500.2 Class AB 2 Channel Amplifier
This is Orion's HCCA1500.2 Class AB 2 Channel Amplifier. This is part of their competition series and it is a beast of a machine made for serious audio competitors and enthusiasts. This two channel amplifier is designed and crafted with the best components on the market. Built in a heavy duty rugged die-cast aluminum heatsink with great internal components, this amplifier is sure to get the job done. Also included is a bass knob.
• RMS Power @ 4 Ohms Stereo 12.6V @ 0.05% THD: 500 Watts x 2 CH
• RMS Power @ 2 Ohms Stereo 12.6V @ 0.05% THD: 750 Watts x 2 CH
• RMS Power @ 4 Ohms Bridge 12.6V @ 0.05% THD: 1500 Watts x 1 CH
• RMS Power @ 4 Ohms Stereo 14.4V @ 0.05% THD: 552 Watts x 2 CH
• RMS Power @ 2 Ohms Stereo 14.4V @ 0.05% THD: 922 Watts x 2 CH
RMS Power @ 4 Ohms Bridge 14.4V @ 0.05% THD 1886 Watts x 1 CH
• Total Nominal Power 12.6V @ 0.05% THD: 3000 Watts
• Total Nominal Power 14.4V @ 0.05% THD: 3800 Watts
• Max Music Power: 6000 Watts
• Length: 17.3"
• Height: 3.0"
• Depth: 11.8"
• All MOSFET Power Supply
• Remote Gain Control
• Heavy Gauge Direct Wire High Current Power and Speaker Terminals
• Frequency Response: 10Hz - 35kHz
• High Pass Crossover: 40Hz ~ 1.25kHz/400Hz ~ 12.5kHz
• Low Pass Crossover: 40Hz ~ 300Hz
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >95dB
• THD at 1 Watts, 4 Ohm: <0.005%
• Electronic Crossover Network
• 12dB/Octave Low Pass Filter
• Bass Boost Circuit
• Tri-Mode Capable
• High Pass/Low Pass Filter control
• Power and Protection LED Indicators
• Phase Control 0~180 Degree
• Soft Turn-On/Turn-Off
• Balanced Input (CMRR)
Once the amplifier is opened, all warranty will have to be done through the manufacturer due to the size and power of this amplifier. Professional installation is highly recommended. We are not responsible for any damages that are caused by improper installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.