Orion XTR500.4 Class AB 4 Channel Amplifier
This is Orion's XTR500.4 Class AB 4 Channel Amplifier. This amplifier is manufactured by Orion as part of their XTR series and is designed and crafted with the best components on the market. This amplifier is a Class AB Stereo 4 Channel amplifier with a total nominal power of 1000 watts. It has a sleek rugged design that is sure to give your system a great look.
• Power 4 Ohms Stereo at 14.4V: 90 Watts RMS x 4Ch
• Power 2 Ohms Stereo at 14.4V: 125 Watts RMS x 4Ch
• Power 4 Ohms Bridge at 14.4V: 250 Watts RMS x 2Ch
• Total Nominal Power: 1000 Watts
• Total Max Music Power: 2000 Watts
• Length: 10.3"
• Height: 2.5"
• Depth: 9.3"
• All MOSFET Power Supply
• Heavy Gauge Direct-Wire High current Power and Speaker Terminals
• 12dB/Octave Low-Pass Filter
• Frequency Response: 10Hz to 35kHz
• High Pass Crossover: 50Hz ~ 5kHz
• Low Pass Crossover: 50Hz ~ 400Hz
• Signal to Noise Ration: >95dB
• THD at 1 Watts, 4 Ohm: <0.5%
• Electronic Crossover Network
• Bass Boost Circuit
• Tri-Mode Capable
• High Pass/ Low Pass Filter Control
• Power and Protection ELD Indicators
• Soft Turn-On/Turn-Off
Once the amplifier is opened, all warranty will have to be done through the manufacturer due to the size and power of this amplifier. Professional installation is highly recommended. We are not responsible for any damages that are caused by improper installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.