Orion XTR750.2 Class AB 2 Channel Amplifier
This is Orion's XTR750.2 Class AB 2 Channel Amplifier. This amplifier is manufactured by Orion as part of their XTR series and is designed and crafted with the best components on the market. This amplifier is a Class AB Stereo 2 Channel amplifier with a total nominal power of 1500 watts. It has a sleek rugged design that is sure to give your system a great look.
• Power 4 Ohms Stereo at 14.4V: 225 Watts RMS x 2Ch
• Power 2 Ohms Stereo at 14.4V: 375 Watts RMS x 2Ch
• Power 4 Ohms Bridge at 14.4V: 750 Watts RMS x 1 Ch
• Total Nominal Power: 1500 Watts
• Total Max Music Power: 3000 Watts
• Length: 11.5"
• Height: 2.5"
• Depth: 9.3"
• All MOSFET Power Supply
• Heavy Gauge Direct-Wire High Current Power and Speaker Terminals
• 12dB/Octave Low Pass Filter
• Frequency Response: 10Hz to 35kHz
• High Pass Crossover: 50Hz - 5kHz
• Low Pass Crossover: 50Hz - 400Hz
• Signal to Nosie: >95dB
• THD at 1 Watts, 4 Ohm: <0.5%
• Electronic Crossover Network
• Bass Boost Circuit
• Tri-Mode capable
• High Pass / Low Pass Filter Control
• Power and Protection LED Indicators
• Soft Turn-On / Turn-Off
• Bass Knob Included
Once the amplifier is opened, all warranty will have to be done through the manufacturer due to the size and power of this amplifier. Professional installation is highly recommended. We are not responsible for any damages that are caused by improper installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.