Pit Barrel End Grain Maple Large Cutting Board 18x24"
EndGrain’s Large Maple Cutting Board is built to handle everything from turkeys and large roasts to multiple quantities of steak and fish and vegetables. Measuring 24” x 18” x 2” with a 1-1/4” wide juice channel, the Large Maple Cutting Board is a serious cutting surface in the kitchen and an impressive serving platter for holidays or special occasions. The term “end grain” refers to the surface produced from a cross-section of the tree’s trunk, as opposed to “face grain” which is woodcut lengthwise. End grain is not only cherished for its rich and unique visual character but also its superior durability. It's highly resistant to wear, and also easier on knife blades and self-healing, as the cut fibers tend to reclose over time.
• End Grain Composition To Ensure Maximum Durability And Minimal Knife Blade Wear
• Handcrafted In Louisville, KY, USA With Premium Grade Maple Hardwood From NHLA Suppliers
• Comfort-Grip Handles For Easy Lifting And Carrying
• High Capacity 1-1/4" Wide Sloped Juice Channel With Easy Pour Spillway
• Pre-Finished With 100% Natural, Food-Safe Mineral Oil And Wax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.