Pit Barrel End Grain Maple Small Cutting Board 12x16"
The EndGrain Small Maple Cutting Board is as convenient as it is attractive. Perfect for cutting and serving meats, cheeses, appetizers, and hors d' oeuvres, it also functions as a memorable and ultra-useful dinner plate! It measures 16" x 12" x 1-3/4" with a 1-1/4" wide juice channel. The term “end grain” refers to the surface produced from a cross-section of the tree’s trunk, as opposed to “face grain” which is woodcut lengthwise. End grain is not only cherished for its rich and unique visual character but also its superior durability. It's highly resistant to wear, and also easier on knife blades and self-healing, as the cut fibers tend to reclose over time.
• End Grain Composition To Ensure Maximum Durability And Minimal Knife Blade Wear
• Handcrafted In Louisville, KY, USA With Premium Grade Maple Hardwood From NHLA Suppliers
• Comfort-Grip Handles For Easy Lifting And Carrying
• High Capacity 1-1/4" Wide Sloped Juice Channel With Easy Pour Spillway
• Pre-Finished With 100% Natural, Food-Safe Mineral Oil And Wax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.