Pro-Grade Impact Driver Set 1/2" Drive 5 Piece #2 #3 5/16" and 3/8" Bits 19620
Designed to perform — built to last. Add unmatched power and capability to your toolbox or workbench. Loosen corroded brake caliper screws, rusted body panel fasteners, or frozen bolts with ease using this Pro-Grade 1/2" Drive Impact Driver Set. This unique tool converts a hammer strike into a powerful, high-torque force, freeing even the most stubborn fasteners. Its design and engineering require no air or power source — so you can use it in the garage or take it on the road or to the salvage yard to quickly and easily remove parts long exposed to the elements. Precise manufacturing techniques and strict quality control are used in the development of this driver set so that it meets or exceeds A. N. S. I. (American National Standards Institute) or U. S. Federal Specifications for quality and performance. When using this product, always wear eye protection that meets A.N.S.I. Z875.1 requirements.
• Instant impact force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them
• Forward and reverse drive direction delivering 200ft lbs. of torque with each hammer blow
• Set includes #2 #3 5/16" and 3/8" impact bits, compatible with any 1/2" drive impact sockets
• Comfortable handle with non-slip knurled grip
• Frees corroded brake caliper screws and other vehicle or outdoor fasteners exposed to the elements
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.