Silloway Maple Pure Vermont Maple Syrup Glass Leaf 8.5 oz
Sweeten up your breakfast pastries with Silloway Pure Vermont Maple Syrup. Every batch of Silloway syrup starts with an impeccable filtration process to ensure purity and taste. This classic edition is Grade A: "Amber Color/Rich Flavor," meaning it's typically made mid-season and the maple flavor is more evident. All Silloway Maple syrup is made using a wood fired evaporater, so you know it's made with tradition and care. Please see below for more features & specifications.
Features & Specifications
• Grade A: Amber Color/Rich Flavor
• Pairs Well With Pancakes, Waffles, Ice Cream, Toast, Muffins, Coffee, Or Tea
• Extensive Filtration Process Involving Reverse Osmosis Evaporation
• Tree Sap Harvested From Family Tree Farm
• The Silloway Maple Syrup Operation Is Entirely Solar Powered
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.