Soundstream Monoblock Amplifier Class D ST1.500D
As if harnessing power into the original Stealth amps wasn’t enough, Stealth Shot 500w amps take the mini amp game to the next level. Using the latest integrated circuit Class-D full range amplifier technology never before has this level of awesomeness been packed into an even smaller 3” chassis. The line-up includes a Quad Shot 4 channel, Double Shot 2 channel, and a Single Shot monoblock. Each configuration has sufficient pre-amp crossovers for any system, accepting hi-level or low-level audio signals. For applications without a source unit, consider linking these pocket-sized shooters to the Bluetooth enabled Stealth 4-channel.
• Premium High-Efficiency Class D Amplifier
• Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
• Ultra micro footprint fits anywhere traditional amps cant
• 2-Ohm Minimum Impedance Operation
• MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IR Transistors
• Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
• Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
• 250mV-12V High Level or Low-Level RCA Input
• Quick Disconnect RCA/High-Level Wire Harness
• Quick Disconnect Power and Speaker Output Harness
• Full Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass Crossovers
• 150W x 1 @ 4 Ohm Mono
• 250W x 1 @ 2 Ohm Mono
• 500W Max Power
• Max Power: 500 Watts
• Variable 50-500Hz 12 dB Crossover
• Total harmonic distortion: <0.3%
• Frequency Response: 15-500Hz
• Signal to noise ratio: 105dB
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 3" x 1.50" x 3.75"
This listing is for a single amplifier.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.