Soundstream Digital Bass Enhancing Reconstruction Processor BX-15
They say music soothes the soul, but poor control on your system can kill the harmonics of a beautiful song or road-trip. If you want to extend great-sounding music from your source to your amps, then get yourself a Soundstream Digital Bass Reconstruction Processor. The BX digitally maximizes the ultra-low bass on all types of recorded material. The processor detects bass harmonics, then digitally recreates the original essentials for the incredible punch and impact of live music. Basically, you get more bass! Works great for music or factory radios that forgot we enjoy bass response in our systems!EDM, Banda, Rock, Jazz… No Problem!
• Sweep selects the frequency boosted by the equalizer. This is the “center frequency”, which can be as low as 27Hz, or as high as 63Hz. Choosing this frequency depends on your taste in music.
• Width increases or decreases the bandwidth range, or “Q,” boosting frequencies near the “center frequency.” Narrow Q focuses on harmonics immediately surrounding the center frequency. Wide Q unlocks harmonics all around the center frequency.
• Output voltage is the amount of boost level. Your instincts might be to choose 10V because why not, but hold on a second… more isn’t necessarily better. In this case, more can be dangerous, potentially damaging your subwoofers.
• Max bass indicator lights above the equalizer controls are a visual representation of the boost level. Bright, continuous illumination indicates maximum bass enhancement levels have been reached. Remember, more isn’t necessarily better…
• Dash mount control included with this amplifier can be mounted anywhere in the vehicle, but near the driver seat is recommended. The output level of the Bass Equalizer can be controlled, as well as the amplifiers gain level.
• Dash Mount Remote Control
• Bass Restoration Lighted Display
• Parametric Bass Control
• PFM Subsonic Filter
• Balanced Inputs
• Bass Output Control
• PWM High Head Room Power Supply
• Output Level: 13.5 volt
• Frequency Response: 10Hz 100KHz
• THD: 0.002%
• S/N Ratio: 132dB
• Balanced Input Noise Rejection: 60 dB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.