Spiceology Beer Can Hickory Peach Porter Rub 8 Oz Derek Wolf Beer Infused Rub
Chocolate, caramel, and toffee tones mark the flavors of this robust porter. Add to that the sweetness of dried peaches and the smoky-bacony taste of hickory — and you have the perfect rub for just about anything your culinary mind can think of. And, this isn’t just a rub. Add it to a porter and you’ll have a flavor-packed beer marinade to tenderize proteins and up the tastiness of veggies. Creating gourmet taste with this flavorful rub is limited only by your imagination. Feel free to create something incredible. Elevate the flavor of chicken, pork (especially ribs), salmon, duck, lamb, sweet potatoes, squash, and roasted nuts. Prepared in small batches to ensure attention to detail by Chef-owned, Spiceology, ingredients include Brown Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Onion, Sugar, Beer Extract (Maltodextrin, Beer [Malted Barley, Hops, Yeast]), Peach Powder, Black Pepper, Chile Pepper, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, Natural Peach Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Hickory Flavor (Maltodextrin, Natural Smoke Flavor). Note: Contains gluten.
• 8-ounces of delicious and flavorful Spiceology Beer Can Hickory Peach Porter Rub
• Adds incredible flavor to whatever your imagination designs
• Enhance and elevate all chicken, pork (especially ribs), salmon, duck, lamb, sweet potatoes, squash, and roasted nuts
• Flavor notes of Chocolate, caramel, and toffee along with dried peaches and the smoky-bacony taste of hickory
• Prepared in small batches for attention to detail by Chef-owned, Spiceology
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.