Spiceology Beer Can Imperial Coffee Stout Rub 8 Oz Derek Wolf Beer Infused
The next time you're wishing for something delicious, reach for Spiceology Beer Can Imperial Coffee Stout Rub Seasoning. Strong, dark, and creamy, the coffee and chocolate flavors of a hoppy stout combine with spicy cinnamon and nutmeg and earthy cumin, spicy guajillo chiles, and just a hint of smoked paprika. This is an unbelievably rich rub seasoning crafted by master chef and grill master, Derek Wolf. Rub it or sprinkle it on dry, or create a beer marinade by adding this rub to a Stout for tenderizing deliciousness. It’s great for veggies, too. This blend is so uniquely flavored, you'll be surprised by how many different things can be made yummier with it. Add to brownie mix...YEP! Perfect for any cuts of meat, especially delicious on beef, and beef brisket. Add to soups, stews, a batch of chili, pork cuts, and roasted nuts. You'll love it! Prepared in small batches to ensure attention to detail by Chef-owned, Spiceology, ingredients include Brown Sugar, Molasses Granules, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Beer Extract (Maltodextrin, Beer [Malted Barley, Hops, Yeast]), Chili Pepper, Spices, Smoked Paprika, Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Onion, Crushed Red Pepper. Note: Contains gluten.
• 8-ounces of delicious and flavorful Spiceology Beer Can Imperial Coffee Stout Rub
• Adds incredible flavor to whatever your culinary imagination designs
• Enhance and elevate all Beef, Pork, Vegetables, Roasted Nuts, Soups, Stews, Chili, Brownies, and more
• Strong, dark, and creamy flavor notes of coffee, chocolate, savory herbs and spices, and a zing from spicy guajillo chiles
• Prepared in small batches for attention to detail by Chef-owned, Spiceology
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.