Spiceology Chicken Rub Seasoning Girls Can Grill 3.8 Oz Bottle 10499
When creating this delicious Spiceology Chicken Rub, competitive pitmaster Christie Vanover was looking for a blend of herbs and spices so desirable that judges would crave more than one bite. This satiating mix of umami, chiles, and herbs totally teases your taste buds, so you can’t help but want more. Rub it on any poultry, including chicken, turkey, Cornish hens, duck, quail, and pheasant. It has a buttery aroma with a bright whisper of lemon and herbs that are balanced with sea salt and chiles. While Spiceology's Chicken Rub was developed for barbecue, it’s an awesome flavor foundation for any poultry and veggie dishes. The sweetness also pairs well with dishes using tomato sauce like chicken cacciatore and ratatouille. It’s also incredible with tacos. Ingredients include Sea Salt, Smoked Paprika, Garlic, Spices, Onion, Cane Sugar, Red Bell Pepper, Lemon Peel, Chile Pepper, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Natural Smoke Flavors (Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavors). Note: Contains Celery and Mustard.
• 3.8-ounces of delicious umami-driven Spiceology Chicken Rub Seasoning
• Adds incredible flavor to whatever your culinary imagination designs
• Enhance the taste of all poultry, including chicken, turkey, Cornish hens, duck, quail, and pheasant
• Designed by celebrated chef Christie Vanover of Girls Can Grill
• Prepared in small batches for attention to detail by Chef-owned, Spiceology
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.