Spiceology CURING Salt Prague Number 1 Powder for Curing ONLY 32 Oz Bottle PC1
WARNING: This is curing salt only. It should never be used as regular table salt and should not be sprinkled on food for flavoring.
If you’re looking to cure your own meats using pink curing salt, or Prague powder, use Spiceology's Curing Salt Prague #1 for outstanding results. It's perfect for both curing and preserving sausage, white fish, jerky, all kinds of bacon, salami, and much more. Always refer carefully to the curing instructions you're following for safety and best results. It’s important to remember that pink curing salt by itself is harmful to humans when consumed directly. It should never be used as regular table salt and should not be sprinkled on food for flavoring. The most important benefit of this salt is that it removes harmful microorganisms from meats in the curing process, making them safe to eat. Not to be confused with Pink Himalayan Salt, pink curing salt is a mixture of sodium chloride (table salt) and sodium nitrite. It's dyed pink — so that it won’t be confused with regular table salt, and it should also not be used in excess. Though it's used to cure meat, it's not present in finished, cured meats in a high enough dosage to cause issues. This makes it entirely safe for the curing process.
• 32-ounces of high-quality CURING Salt Prague #1 Powder from Spiceology
• One of the most popular curing salts, Prague powder #1 contains 6.25% sodium nitrite and 93.75% sodium chloride
• Used in the process of curing meats like sausage, white fish, jerky, all kinds of bacon, salami, and much more
• Removes harmful microorganisms from meats in the curing process
• Always refer carefully to the curing instructions you're following for safety and best results
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.