Spiceology Sub Marine Seasoning 1.7 Oz for Seafood by Chef Jean-Paul Bourgeois
Want to easily add incredible flavor to your next seafood feast or fish fry? Reach for Spiceology's Sub Marine Seasoning designed by Jean-Paul Bourgeois. Chef Jean-Paul Bourgeois’ career began in the kitchen of his local seafood shack in Thibodaux, Louisiana — so he knows how to bring you great flavor. Citrusy lemon and orange peel along with herbaceous lavender and savory oregano combine with the perfect amount of chili flake heat in this all-purpose seafood blend. Ready for a bad pun? This blend is the catch of the day! Prepared in small batches for attention to detail by Chef-owned, Spiceology, Sub Marine ingredients include Spices, Salt, Garlic, Lemon Peel, Green Onion, Orange Peel, Citric Acid, and Lavender.
• 1.7 ounces of delicious and flavorful all-purpose Spiceology Sub Marine Seasoning for seafood
• Adds incredible flavor to all seafood and anything else you wish to elevate the flavor of
• Flavor notes of tangy citrus, exquisite lavender, and savory herbs and spices
• Designed by celebrated and talented Chef Jean-Paul Bourgeois
• Prepared in small batches for attention to detail by Chef-owned, Spiceology
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.