Tekton 6" Bent Nose 70 Degree Pliers with Crosscut Teeth
Thin and sleek, these light, maneuverable Tekton 6" bent nose pliers have an extra-long and slender bent nose for working around obstructions and reaching into tight spaces. A great additional to any toolbox, these Tekton pliers come with crosscut teeth allowing for grip in any direction as well as an extra-long bent nose for generous reach, a narrow tip for grasping small parts, and a slim, lightweight build to be agile in tight spaces. With a 70-degree nose bend, these pliers are perfect to fit in any space that you might not have thought possible before you had a pair of these pliers!
• Overall Length: 6.50 in. / Grip Length: 3.25 in.
• Crosscut Teeth to Grip In Any Direction
• Single-Layer Vinyl Grip to Offer Comfortable Cushion and a Smooth, Non-Slip Surface
• Narrow Tip to Grasp Small Parts
• Extra Long Bent Nose to Offer Generous Reach
• Slim, Lightweight Build for Tight Spaces
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.