The Flavors of Ernest Hemingway The Bull Hot Sauce Spanish Flavors 8 Oz Bottle
Want to taste adventure? Inspired by Hemingway's travels to Pamplona, Spain. Hemingway became enamored with Spanish bullfighting after seeing the Pamplona fiesta in 1925, which he wrote about in "The Sun Also Rises." A few years later, in the summer of 1929, he traveled to Spain again to research for "Death in the Afternoon," which was a much more detailed exploration into the tradition and ceremony of Spanish bullfighting. This special hot sauce recipe includes an infusion of smoked Spanish paprika. Add to anything to experience exciting gourmet flavors, and get creative with other uses to experience adventures reminiscent of the man himself!
• Great and delicious sauce for literally everything from wings to eggs
• Not just hot — but loaded with flavor
• Inspired by Hemingway's time in Pamplona, Spain
• Gluten-free, no MSG or high fructose corn syrup
• Proudly made in South Carolina
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.