The Flavors of Ernest Hemingway The Islands Cocktail Sauce 12.7 Oz Bottle
In addition to the traditional ingredients most often found in a cocktail sauce, The Flavors of Hemingway added fresh lemon juice and olive juice for that extra zing. Inspired by Hemingway's residence in Key West, Florida, Hemingway lived there from 1931 to 1939, where he wrote the short stories "The Snows of Kilimanjaro" and "The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber," in addition to the novel "To Have And Have Not," which is set in depression-era Key West. Hemingway's fondness for Key West leaves behind a strong mystique still present on the island to this day. The next time you find yourself with seafood around — anything that comes from the water world — you owe it to yourself to elevate and experience true flavor with this sauce. A culinary adventure that's reminiscent of the man himself!
• A unique and delicious cocktail sauce classic with extra zing and flavors of lemon and olive
• Has a kick from horseradish and cayenne, balanced with key lime juice
• Inspired by Hemingway's residence in Key West, Florida
• Great on any seafood, and amazing on Hemingway's favorite: Stone Crab
• Proudly made in South Carolina
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.