MTX Audio 4 Channel Amplifier Thunder Series THUNDER75.4
The THUNDER line of amplifiers has seen numerous technological advancements throughout its life and continues to be one of the most recognized and sought after products in the car audio world today. The MTX THUNDER75.4 4-channel amplifier is the product of many of those advancements. It delivers the music to your speakers creating a true concert level sound without losing any fidelity or quality. The custom heat sink design maximizes heat transfer away from the circuitry protecting the amplifier.
• Compact design chassis allows for installation in space challenged vehicles
• Surface mount PCB design decreases chassis size, improves layout efficiency, and increases vibration resistance without sacrificing performance or sound.
• Variable crossover is a 12dB/Oct crossover that allows you to set the frequency your speakers will play down or up to
• Thermal, DC Offset, and Short Circuit Protection circuitry ensures the amplifier will protect itself in the event of a problem
• Extruded aluminum heat sink design maximizes heat transfer away from the circuitry protecting the amplifier
• Noise Free Design
• MOSFET Power Supply
• 4Ω RMS Power Output: 75W x 4 Channels
• 2Ω RMS Power Output: 100W x 4 Channels
• 4Ω Bridged: 175W x 2 Channels
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
• Topology: Class A/B
• THD: <1%
• Frequency Response: 15Hz - 25kHz
• Crossover: Variable LPF 50Hz to 750Hz (Rear), Variable HPF 10Hz-200Hz (Front), Variable HPF 50Hz-750Hz (Rear), 12dB/Oct
• Max Sensitivity: 200mV
• Maximum Input Signal: 5V
• Height: 6.3"
• Width: 12.13"
• Depth: 2.25"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.