MTX Audio Monoblock Amplifier Thunder Series THUNDER500.1
The THUNDER line of amplifiers has seen numerous technological advancements throughout its life and continues to be one of the most recognized and sought after products in the car audio world today. The MTX THUNDER500.1 amplifier is the product of many of those advancements. It delivers the music to your speakers creating a true concert level sound without losing any fidelity or quality. The custom heat sink design maximizes heat transfer away from the circuitry protecting the amplifier.
• Compact design chassis allows for installation in space challenged vehicles
• Surface mount PCB design decreases chassis size, improves layout efficiency, and increases vibration resistance without sacrificing performance or sound.
• Variable crossover is a 12dB/Oct crossover that allows you to set the frequency your speakers will play down or up to
• Thermal, DC Offset, and Short Circuit Protection circuitry ensures the amplifier will protect itself in the event of a problem
• Extruded aluminum heat sink design maximizes heat transfer away from the circuitry protecting the amplifier
• Noise Free Design
• MOSFET Power Supply
• 1000 Watts Peak Power @ 2 Ohm
• 500 Watts RMS x 1 channel (2 Ohm, 14.4V)
• 300 Watts RMS x 1 channel (4 Ohm, 14.4V)
• Topology: Class A/B
• THD: <1%
• Frequency Response: 10Hz - 220Hz
• Crossover: Variable Low @ 40Hz to 220Hz, 12dB/Oct
• Subsonic Filter: 10Hz to 50Hz 12dB/Oct Variable
• Bass Boost: 0 6 12dB Switchable
• Max Sensitivity: 200mV
• Maximum Input Signal: 5V
• Height: 6.3"
• Width: 8.94"
• Depth: 2.25"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.