American Bass Monoblock Competition Amplifier VFL Audio VFL-Comp2.5K
The American Bass VFL Comp 2.5K amplifier is for audiophiles who want to build a seriously serious sound system for their ride. Seriously. With four of these, one on each channel, you can crank out an astounding 10,000 watts. These amplifiers achieved a score of 179.7dB in DB drag and is world-renowned for their unparalleled power output and reliability. World-class competitors are using the VFL series amplifiers to dominate the competition circuits regularly. So not only do you get that power, you get a clean sound. Take a look at the amplifier, and you see the massive cooling capacity. Your amps can run strong while your competitors' amps are burning up.
• 1 ohm stable D class mono-block amplifier, 2500 Watts RMS.
• Low-level input and output.
• Frequency response: 20Hz to 350Hz.
• Input level: 0.2V to 6V.
• Variable subsonic filter: 10Hz to 50Hz at 24dB per octave.
• Variable low pass filter: 35Hz to 250Hz at 24dB per octave.
• Variable bass boost: 0 to 9dB at 45Hz.
• Variable phase shift: 0 to 180 degrees.
• Remote gain controller.
• Two amplifiers linkable connector and selector.
• Fuse rating: 150A; Linked fuse: 300A.
• Dimensions: 2.25H x 9.5W x 16 inches.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.