WorkShop Wire Stripper 10-18 Gauge and Crimper 14-20 Gauge 83796RP
Use this drop-forged, heat-treated steel jaw wire stripper/crimper for your next — and all future — wiring projects. Built to last with a baked black enamel finish, this tool easily removes wire insulation without damaging the wire. The tool is designed to strip wire 10-18 gauge, and crimp wire 14-20 gauge. Non-slip cushioned finger grip handles promote comfort. Important: This tool is not insulated. Never use on live wires or circuits. Shut off power to work project area or project items before beginning work.
• Drop forged, heat-treated steel jaws
• Baked black enamel finish
• Removes insulation without damaging the wire
• Non-slip cushioned finger grip handles
• Strips 10-18 gauge wire and crimps 14-20 gauge wire connectors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.