1/2" MNPT x 1/4" FNPT Solid Brass Pipe Thread Reducer
This is a 1/2" MNPT x 1/4" FNPT Solid Brass Pipe Thread Reducing Bushing that measures approximately 1" in length and needs a 7/8" wrench to tighten. If you have any questions about the sizing or anything else, don't hesitate to contact us.
• Typical Application: Air, Grease, Fuels, LP, and Natural gas, Refrigeration, Instrumentation and Hydraulic Systems
• Pressure: Operating Pressure Up To 1200 PSI
• Vibration: Fair Resistance
• Temperature Range: -65 to 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
• Used With Brass, Bronze, Copper, Steel, Aluminum, and Iron Pipe
• Tolerance: +/- .02 On All Dimensions
• Conformance: Meets Specification and Standards of ASA, ASME, and SAE
Note: 1/4" FNPT measures about 1/2" in diameter and 1/2" MNPT measures about 3/4" in diameter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.