1500°F Top Heat The Otto Wilde Grill Book Tasty Recipes Hardback Edition 100068
There's no better expert to offer delicious recipes and high-heat grilling tips than the inventor of the 1500°F Steak Grill, himself, Otto Wilde. Get this book to expand on the uses and culinary masterpieces possible from your Otto Wilde Grill — be it the Lite, Original, or Pro models. With 50 different recipes across 192 pages, all kinds of meat, fish, veggies, and sweets: these clever recipes include grilling time, temperature setting, and Meat-O-Meter levels. Experience concentrated know-how with tips about grilling, sous-vide, and meat from Otto Wilde, America’s “King of Meat” — Pat LaFrieda, and grilling world champion Thorsten Brandenburg from BBQPit. This attractive hardback edition is your gateway to incredible recipes and a must-have for every Otto Grill owner.
• 50 tasty and clever recipes in this 192-page book
• Each recipe includes grilling time, temperature setting, and Meat-O-Meter level
• Includes tips about grilling, sous-vide, and meats
• Attractive, hardback edition
• Advice from Otto Wilde, Pat LaFrieda, and Thorsten Brandenburg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.