Alphasonik 2 Channel Amplifier 2 Ohm Class A/B NA3000.2
The NEURON Series of Amplifiers from Alphasonik will leave you astonished when you experience the power deliverance of these amplifiers. Not only did they accomplish the power that is needed and desired with all the benefits of the bells & whistles that come along with it. Things like 4-way protection circuitry against thermal, short circuit, overload and DC offset and RCA throughputs to add more amplifiers.
• Nickel-plated terminal blocks have been used on the NEURON series amplifiers. Since most cable is stranded, it is necessary to use terminal blocks to hold the strands together in fastening the connections.
• Extruded Heat Sink
• Keeping the amplifier cool increases the efficiency of an amplifier. To keep an amplifier cool is a combination of several things, but the most important two are power output and heatsink size.
• The external bass controller will allow you to adjust the bass level remotely without having to retune the amplifier.
• RMS 4 Ohms: 750 Watts x 2
• RMS 2 Ohms: 1500 Watts x 2
• RMS 4 Ohms Bridged: 3000 Watts x 1
• Terminals: Nickel Plated
• Input Signals: Low Level & High Level Inputs
• Output Signals: Yes
• Remote Bass Knob: Yes
• Amplifier Protection: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset
• Low Pass Crossover: 50 Hz - 250Hz
• High Pass Crossover: 60 Hz - 1.2kHz
• Variable Input Sensitivity: 200mV - 6V
• Frequency Response: 10Hz - 30kHz
• Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB
• S/N Ratio: >90dB (+/-3dB)
• Fuse Rating: ATC 40A x 2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.