Lefoo 95-125 PSI Air Compressor Pressure Switch LF10-L4H
Brand new 95-125 PSI air compressor pressure switch or known as a pressure control valve. This switch has four ports on the bottom, one for air inlet hook up and the other three ports are usually used for a relief valve, gauges, or extra air outlets. These four ports are all 1/4" female NPT. This switch is also equipped with an on and off lever and an elbow style unloader valve on the side, which is 1/4" compression, if the unloader is not needed it does not need to be hooked up. For technical specifications please see below.
• Air inlets: four 1/4" npt female ports, which can be changed to male using a pipe nipple that can be bought at a local hardware store.
• Elbow style unloader size: 1/4" compression
• Equipped with manual on and off lever
• Pressure setting: turns on at 95 psi and shuts off at 125 psi, can be adjusted for custom setting which is explained under the lid of the pressure switch.
• Power and amp rating: 20 amps max at 120 volt, 12 amps max at 240 volt single phase, 9.6 amps max at 240 volt 3 phase.
• ( if you have a larger industrial compressor with a magnetic starter amps do not matter, all the switch is doing is telling the starter when to shut on and off).
• 12 volt power dc: 8.6 amps at 32 volts dc, 3.1 amps at 120 volt dc, 1.6 amps at 240 volt dc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.