Alfa Ovens Cherrywood Logs 15 lb Box Smaller Cooking Wood Logs Alfa-CherrySmall
Cherrywood gives off a slightly sweet, mild flavor that's great with poultry or ham. A slow-burning wood, that smells wonderful, cherrywood is ideal for poultry and pork (especially ham), but works well for any recipe. Seasoned and prepared exclusively for cooking — these logs can be used in multiple cooking applications — and are ideal for use in outdoor pizza ovens. The smaller cherrywood logs measure approximately 10 inches long by roughly 2.5 inches wide. The wood used for cooking adds a wonderful, all-natural flavor to foods. From the experts at Alfa Ovens, Italian domestic and commercial pizza oven makers since 1977, you can rely on unmatched quality and amazing flavor. These Cherrywood logs are the perfect size for pizza ovens and are manufactured in Anagni, Italy.
• 15-pound box of quality smaller Cherrywood logs (approx 10" x 2.5")
• Ideal for use in pizza ovens and other outdoor cooking applications
• Seasoned and prepared to add wonderful, all-natural flavor to cooking
• Cherrywood is ideal for poultry and pork (especially ham), but works well for any recipe
• Cooking wood logs from the experts at Alfa Ovens — Anagni, Italy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.