Alphasonik 10" Subwoofer Venum 800 Series Dual 4 Ohm VSW810
In these early years, Alphasonik pioneered such groundbreaking technologies as amplifier fan cooling and high voltage signal transfer which remain a benchmark in high-end audio. Today, the new Alphasonik is committed to pushing the envelope with regards to technology, quality, and value. Their electronics feature audiophile parts and circuit topology designed to let the full musical experience come through, loud and clear. Their loudspeakers employ the latest high technology materials and processes such as carbon-reinforced woven glass and titanium vapor deposition to deliver your music with tremendous impact, dynamics, and resolution.
• Proprietary cast aluminum alloy machine cut "Alpha" Basket
• Proprietary cooling rings for the motor assembly
• Laminated non-pressed pulp paper cone with fiberglass
• High tensile strength two-layer surround for enhanced control
• Flat progressive rate Nomex damper w/ spiral woven leads
• Rated at 1100 watts RMS/3300 watts max
• 85 dB @ 1w/1m
• 166 oz Magnet
• Frequency response: 29-500Hz
• Dual 4 Ohm 2.5" Voice Coils
• 8 Gauge nickel-plated input terminals
• Mounting dimension-depth: 178mm/7.01"
• Through Hole: 226mm /8.90" Diameter:260mm/10.24"
• Size: 10"
• Power RMS: 1100
• Power Max: 3300
• Basket Type: Cast
• Magnet: 166 oz
• Impedance: Dual 4 ohm
• Sensitivity: 85dB
• Frequency Response: 29Hz-500Hz
• Mounting Hole: 8.9"
• Mounting Depth: 7.01"
• Displacement: .156 Cu.Ft.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.