Aunex AP-4EQ 4-Band Performance Equalizer
Aunex Performance Series equalizers are engineered to deliver precision tuning of your audio system. If you are looking to fine-tune your system with an audiophile-grade equalizer the AP-4EQ is the perfect choice to enhance your listening experience. This AP-4EQ features three total inputs, which included the 3.5mm AUX input, and three outputs to give you great control over the sound coming from your system. Please see below for more details.
• 4-Band In-Dash Equalizer/Pre-Amp Line Driver
• Master Volume Control Knob
• Dual Input Source Selector
• Front, Rear, Subwoofer RCA Output
• Finish: Anodized with Texture Paint
• High-Level Speaker Input Compatible
• Low-Level RCA Input Compatible
• Front 3.5mm Auxiliary Input
• Variable Subwoofer Level Control Knob
• Variable Subwoofer Frequency Knob
• Total Outputs: 3
• Total Inputs: 3
• Output Voltage: 9 Volts Maximum
• Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz
• 4 Band Eq. Center Freq: 80Hz, 500Hz, 2.5kHz, 10kHz
• Defeat/Boost: -18dB/+18dB
• Variable Sub. Freq: 50Hz - 150Hz
• THD + Noise: <0.01%
• S/N Ratio A-Weighted: >110dB
• Channel Separation: 93dB @ 1kHz
• Input Sensitivity: 250mV - 10V
• Input Impedance: 6.3k Ohms
• Operating Voltage: 9-18 Volts DC
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 1.0" x 7.0" x 4.2"
• Fuse Requirement: 2A (Included)
This listing is for one (1) Aunex AP-4EQ equalizer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may return or exchange the complete, new product within 30 Days. Items that are defective within the 30 days, can be sent back for an exchange of the exact product. There will be up to a 25% restocking fee on all returns unless you receive a manufacture defective product and it is returned within the 30 days. We do not allow returns or exchanges on Special Order, Electrical, Adjustable, Safety Items, Food Products, and Car Audio Products if they are not Brand New in Factory Packaging.
Refund or Exchange Option - You may choose an exchange or a refund for the product returned. Refund Method - Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, or PayPal account that was used during purchase. Non-Refundable Exclusions - Include select products such as those noted as non-refundable in the product description, pre-cut wire, special order or made-to-order products. Products must be new and show no signs of use or installation or Robidoux Inc. will refuse the return or charge a less than full refund. Examples of conditions that will lead to refused returns or restocking fee include:
• Any sign of use - including installation, item scratches, or other signs of use such as physical markings, screw holes, or similar. • Tags, Stickers, and other Manufacture Labels removed or tampered. • Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged or tampered • A different serial number than the one shipped by Robidoux Inc. • Physical Damage from Drops, Liquid, Mishandling, or Similar. • Mounted or Used Subwoofer Enclosures and Speaker Boxes • Blown, Punctured, or Fried Speakers, Subwoofers, and Amplifiers.
Damaged Product and/or Shipping Box from Shipment
If you receive an order, you have 7 days from your delivery date to notify Robidoux Inc. of any damage that occurred during shipment.
When will I Get my Refund or Replacement?
After we receive your product, we process the return within 3 business days. In some situations, products could require additional testing and evaluation from our returns and service technicians.
Defective products are covered through an exchange only of the same product within our return period. If the product is discontinued, you will be eligible for non-refundable store credit towards another product. After 30 Days, the buyer is responsible for reaching out to the manufacturer directly. Manufacturers' warranty may vary from each Brand/Product. Feel free to reach out to us on specific warranty information prior to purchase. Any Product missing manufacturer packaging, accessories, or parts will be exchanged only for the same product as we receive it. This means that we will only exchange for what you send us.
Return Shipping Cost
The buyer is responsible for return shipping unless the item is a manufacturer defect. If we receive an item back and it was not a manufacturer's defect, a deduction of the shipping cost could be deducted from the refund as well as the 20% restocking fee.
Missing a Package?
If the carriers tracking number is showing that the package was delivered but you are not able to find it, please follow the steps below within 36 hours of expected/stated delivery. Once an item shows delivered, that is our proof of delivery. It is the buyer's responsibility to have the shipment delivered to a safe and secure location, or have someone available for delivery. We cannot be held accountable for lost or stolen packages. We only require a signature confirmation for packages over $500.00. If you feel your location needs signature confirmation on an order below $500.00 please contact us before purchase.
• Check and verify the shipping address for the order. • Look for the carrier's notice of attempted delivery. • Check around the delivery location for your package. • Verify with other household members and neighbors to see if they accepted the delivery. • Check your mailbox or other areas that you receive mail or packages.