Black Diamond Abrasive Coal Slag 20/40 for Sandblasting Materials BB2040
The high-quality, chemically-inert, low-free silica and low-dusting abrasives are utilized in a wide range of applications. This includes the removal of surface coatings such as rust, paint, and scale from various substrates, especially structural steel and concrete.
• 80 lb Bag
• Fast cutting
• Low free silica
• Uniform density
• Chemically inert
• Consistent gradation
• Angular particle shape
• Fine Grit 20/40 Blast Media
• Minimum suggested nozzle size of 3/16 In
• Gives a high degree of etching for better bonding
• Meets industry abrasive specifications and environmental standards
• Utilized for new construction, light paint and rust removal, and special maintenance applications requiring reduced profiles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.