Chef Master Horseshoe Broiler Brush & Scraper W/ Soft Grip & Replaceable Head
Your goal should always be to keep your grill as pristine as the first time you sparked the burners for that maiden cook. That goal is achievable with the Chef Master Horseshoe Broiler Brush. Between tough stainless steel bristles and a steel grate-scraper blade, there is no cooktop too dirty to handle. You can cover a lot of real estate with each pass with the 6.5 Inch wide brush head. The ergonomic angled neck and the handle knob allow you to apply downward pressure for more effective cleaning. Using the wing nuts, the head of the brush is easily replaceable if necessary — no tools needed. You'll like the way this brush feels in your hand with the molded, soft-grip handle for great control. Conveniently store the brush with the eyelet at the end of the handle for hanging. Please see below for more features and specifications.
Features and Specifications:
• Dual Functionality: Bristle Brush and Scraper Blade
• Soft Grip, Molded Handle For Comfort And Control
• Knob On Handle For Applying Effective Downward Pressure
• Replaceable Brush Head Using the Wing Nuts
• Handle Constructed Of Aluminum For Lightweight Build, Bristles and Blade Are Steel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.