Comfortbilt Duravent 3" Pelletvent Pro 3" to 4" Adapter Increaser 3PVP-X4AD
The PelletVent Pro Appliance Adapter/Increaser is used to attach to the appliance outlet allowing for easy pipe connection. It allows connection of 4" vent to 3" appliance outlet. Seal adapter to the appliance with a high-temperature sealant. PelletVent Pro is a venting system designed for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets and oil fuel. It's also built to vent corn and other biofuel products.
• Allows connection of 4" vent to 3" appliance outlet, measures 4 1/8" long
• Construction Materials: Laser-welded, double-wall pipe with an inner wall of .012" stainless steel and a .018" laser-welded galvalume outer wall
• Clearances: 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA for appliances using wood pellets or oil. 1" clearance to combustibles in Canada for oil-burning (type L vent) appliances.
• 3" clearance to combustibles in Canada for wood pellet-burning appliances
• Listings: c-UL-us Listed to UL 641 (MH8381 and MH14420). ULC Listed to ULC S609, ULC/ORD C441 (CMH1439 and CMH1440)
• Twist-lock connection
• Seal adapter to the appliance with high-temperature sealant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.