Comfortbilt Duravent 4" Pelletvent Pro Galvalume 90 Degree Elbow 4PVP-E90
The PelletVent Pro 90° Elbow is for use to offset pipe diagonally or horizontally around obstructions. Elbow swivels a full 360° at the base, the angle is not adjustable. PelletVent Pro is a venting system designed for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets and oil fuel. It's also built to vent corn and other biofuel products. Rated for continuous use flue temperatures up to 570° F.
• Diameter: 4" ID and 4 5/8'' OD
• Construction Materials: Laser-welded, double-wall pipe with an inner wall of .012" stainless steel and a .018" laser-welded galvalume outer wall
• Clearances: 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA for appliances using wood pellets or oil. 1" clearance to combustibles in Canada for oil-burning (type L vent) appliances. 3" clearance to combustibles in Canada for wood pellet-burning appliances
• Listings: c-UL-us Listed to UL 641 (MH8381 and MH14420). ULC Listed to ULC S609, ULC/ORD C441 (CMH1439 and CMH1440)
• Twist-lock connection
• Elbow swivels a full 360° at the base
• Angle is not adjustable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.