ComfortBilt HP22 Pellet Stove
The HP22 Pellet stove is ComfortBilt's best selling stove. These stoves have grown in popularity because of their modern appearance with a large bay view window. This series of Pellet stove is certified at 50,000 BTU output and will heat a 2,800 sq. ft or more home. With a heat exchanger design and powerful room blower, you will produce the maximum heat from the pellets.
This stove has a 55-pound hopper capacity and the ashes will automatically fall into a large removable ash pan for easy cleanup. The pellets burn so completely that the ash drawer only needs to be emptied about every two weeks. Other features of this best selling stove are the Five power settings that allow up to 20 hours of continuous burning on the lowest setting, and a programmable thermostat that allows constant temperature and economical pellet use. This stove has a rear-mounted 3" standard exhaust port, and a 2" Standard air intake.
With superior engineering and reliability that ComfortBilt has, this HP22 Pellet stove has consistently received great reviews from customers all across the country.
• Color: Brown
• Certified 50,000 BTU Output
• Heats up to a 2,800 Sq. Ft. Home or More
• EPA and CSA Certified to Comply with all Federal Emissions Mandates
• Heat Exchanger Design and Powerful Room Blower to produce Maximum Heat from Pellets
• Easy to Clean Heavy Gauge Exterior
• 55 lb. Hopper Capacity
• Ashes Fall Automatically into a Large Removeable Ash Pan
• Pellets Burn so Completely that the Ash Drawer Only Needs to be Emptied Every Two Weeks
• Five Power Settings allow up to 20 Hours of Continous Burning on Lowest Setting
• Programmable Thermostat Allows Constant Temperature and Economical Pellet Use
• Rear Mounted 3" Standard Exhaust Port and 2" Standard Air Intake
Exterior Dimensions of the Unit are 24" Wide, 25" Deep, and 32.5" High with Mounted Controller
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.