ComfortBilt HP22I Pellet Stove Fireplace Insert
The ComfortBilt HP22I Pellet Stove Fireplace Insert uses the same tremendous performance and maximum efficiency of the HP22 Free Standing Pellet Stove and puts it into a beautiful attractive fireplace insert. This pellet stove insert heats the air using a powerful room blower to produce maximum heat from the pellets. The bay view window also allows this unit to radiate heat in three different directions. EPA and CSA Certified for all federal emission mandates, this pellet stove insert is certified at 50,000 BTU output and will heat a 2,800 Sq. Ft or more home if temperatures are mild. When it comes to adding this insert to your home it will require a cavity at least 24.5" high, 18" deep, and 19" Wide. The fireplace finishing cover shroud is 42" wide and 33" high.
• Trim: Standard Trim
• Certified 50,000 BTU Output
• 2,800 Sq. Ft. or More if Temperatures are Mild
• Heat Exchanger Design and Powerful Room Blower
• Easy to Clean Heavy Gauge Exterior
• 47 Pound Hopper Capacity
• Ashes Fall Automatically into a Fixed Ash Container
• Five Power Settings Allow up to 18 Hours of Continuous Burning on Lowest Setting
• Programmable Thermostat Allows Constant Temperature and Economical Pellet Use
• Rear Mounted 3" Standard Exhaust Port and 2" Standard Air Intake
• Fireplace Finishing Cover Shroud is 42" Wide and 33" High
• Requires a Cavity at Least 24.5" High, 18" Deep, and 19" Wide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.