ComfortBilt HP50S Pellet Stove
The ComfortBilt HP61 Charcoal Grey Pellet Stove is their best-value high-output stove. This combines the performance and efficiency of the popular HP22 Pellet stove and adds a traditional style that you might be looking for. These stoves are perfect for basement applications. The ComfortBilt HP61 gives every homeowner all the heat they need while keeping the price more affordable.
This pellet stove puts out a certified 50,000 BTU output and will heat up to a 3,000 sq. ft home. To get the maximum heat from the pellets ComfortBilt stoves are designed with a heat exchanger and powerful room blower. The pellets burn so completely that the ashes fall automatically into a large removable ash pan that only needs to be cleaned about once every two weeks.
Other features of this stove is a programmable thermostat that allows constant temperature and gives you the maximum efficiency from your pellets. There are five power settings allowing up to 19 hours of continuous burning on the lowest setting.
• Color: Charcoal Grey
• Certified 50,000 BTU Output
• Heats up to a 3,000 Sq. Ft. Home
• EPA and CSA Certified to Comply with all Federal Emissions Mandates
• Heat Exchanger Design and Powerful Room Blower to produce Maximum Heat from Pellets
• Easy to Clean Heavy Gauge Exterior
• 51 lb. Hopper Capacity
• Ashes Fall Automatically into a Large Removeable Ash Pan
• Pellets Burn so Completely that the Ash Drawer Only Needs to be Emptied Every Two Weeks
• Five Power Settings allow up to 19 Hours of Continuous Burning on Lowest Setting
• Programmable Thermostat Allows Constant Temperature and Economical Pellet Use
• Rear Mounted 3" Standard Exhaust Port and 2" Standard Air Intake
Exterior Dimensions of the Unit are 24" Wide, 30" Deep, and 35" High with Mounted Controller
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.