Coxreels EZ-TSH-3100 Truck Mount Hose Reel - 3/8" x 100'
COXREELS EZ-T Series "Truck Mount" spring-driven hose reels are the toughest hose reels in the spring-driven line. The extra-large chassis with dual pedestal-style arms and Coxreels Super Hub provides triple axle support while reducing vibration and strengthening the structural integrity of the reel. Making it perfect for off-road applications that demand reliability in the most abusive and demanding environments. Please see below for more features and specifications.
• Professional grade heavy-duty steel construction
• Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
• Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
• Machined from solid brass 90º full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
• Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Coxreels patented safety system that retracts up to 80% slower than conventional reels.
• Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
• Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one-piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability. Equipped with Coxreels exclusive super hub triple axle support
• Versatile guide arms adjust to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
• Long-lasting, chip-resistant, and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
• Inner Diameter: 3/8"
• Outside Diameter: 5/8"
• Length: 100'
• Max PSI: 300
• Weight: 85 lbs
• Overall Dimensions: (W x H x L): 9.38" x 25.5" x 24"
• Mounting Pattern: 7" x 8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.