Duke Cannon Large Cannon Balm 140° Tactical Lip Protectant .56 Oz CBALM1401
Move over Burt, there's a new sheriff in town: Cannon Balm 140° Tactical Lip Protectant. When it comes to new products, Duke Cannon often thinks of the worst things in the world, and then they try to do the opposite. We can all agree the worst thing in the world is bubble gum flavored lip balm in dainty little tubes. Cannon Balm 140° Tactical Lip Protectant is not that. At .56 ounces, Cannon Balm 140° is near 4-times the size of the stuff they sell in the grocery store check-out lanes. It's made of premium, natural and organic ingredients like beeswax, baobab oil, blood orange, and stevia to protect and hydrate in extreme conditions. Formulated with SPF 30 to defend against UV rays, it seals in moisture and speeds the healing of chapped lips. The pleasing Blood Orange Mint flavor tastes like it's designed for men, not teenage girls. Tested by active-duty military personnel, the unique formulation holds up in the harshest conditions — withstanding up to 140-degree scorching temperatures — it won't melt in your truck, gym bag, or pockets. As always, you can feel good acquiring this fine product — because a portion of all Duke Cannon proceeds benefits various causes that support U.S. Veterans.
• Formulated with SPF 30 to defend against UV rays
• Seals in moisture and speeds healing of chapped lips
• Blood Orange Mint flavor tastes like it's designed for men — not teenage girls
• Tested by active-duty military personnel and the unique formulation holds up in the harshest conditions
• Withstands up to 140-degree temperatures — it won't melt in your truck, gym bag, or pockets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.