Frag Out Flavor Blackout Blackened Seasoning Rub Medium Heat 4.6 Oz Bottle
Eat and blackout on freedom. A patriot's choice when it comes to blackened foods such as fish or chicken. SURE, IT'S GOT A BITE. The more you add, the hotter it gets. Are you among those who bulk prep their food and let it sit in the fridge for a few days? Then you're all too familiar with the less than desirable taste that can be acquired along the way. Frag Out Flavor's Blackout Blackened seasoning helps keep chicken tasting great even days later. The Frag Out Flavor Team recommends you use it on blackened wood-grilled swordfish, blackened chicken breasts (1/2" thick, tenderized, and cooked generously with vegetable or olive oil in a skillet, Pellet smoked chicken drumsticks, baked chicken — or anything upon which you wish to enjoy that classic blackened flavor. Ingredients include: Chilies, Sea Salt, Spices, Onion, Garlic, Silicon Dioxide (to prevent caking).
• Delicious blackening spice with medium heat profile
• Perfect for swordfish, chicken, seafood, and anything upon which you wish to enjoy that classic blackened flavor
• Ingredients include: Chilies, Sea Salt, Spices, Onion, Garlic, Silicon Dioxide (to prevent caking)
• 4.6 ounces in keep fresh bottle — gluten-free, non-GMO, and made in the USA!
• Veteran owned and operated company
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.