Jacobsen Salt Company Trapani Disco di Sale 14.1 Oz Italian Sea Salt
Meet pasta water's new best friend! Used by master chefs around the world, Disco di Sale takes the guesswork out of salting pots of water, making perfectly seasoned pasta and vegetables a snap. Made by Jacobsen Salt Company's partners in Trapani, Italy, each disc ("disco" in Italian) contains 10g of pure Italian fine sea salt. Harvested the traditional way, this sea salt may contain traces of organic material. When boiling or blanching, try one disc for every 6 cups (1.5 quarts) of water. For 1lb of pasta or potatoes, Jacobsen Salt Company recommends dropping 3 discs into 18 cups (4.5 quarts) of water, but, as always, feel free to adjust to your tastes.
• 14.1 ounces of authentic Italian sea salt discs
• Used by master chefs around the world for consistent results
• Takes the guesswork out of salting pots of water for perfect cuisine
• Harvested sea salt from Jacobsen's partners in Trapani, Italy
• Each disc ("disco" in Italian) contains 10g of pure Italian fine sea salt
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.