LloydPans 10" Round Perforated Pizza Cutter Pan Non Stick H63N20-10x0.75-PSTK
When it comes to creating amazing pizza, you need the right pan for the job. We couldn’t agree more. That’s why LloydPans designed them. Their 10" round cutter pans — designed for rolling and trimming dough in the pan — cook thicker crust pizza quickly and evenly. LloydPans exclusive Pre-Seasoned Tuff-Kote (PSTK) finish, adds a release coating — eliminating the need for any pre-seasoning. Get perfect results and easy release every time. Heat safe to 700 degrees Fahrenheit means your creations can transcend the kitchen to easily create masterpieces from the grill or outdoor pizza oven. Easy to use, clean, and maintain, your LloydPans pan will never rust, and you'll enjoy permanent non-stick properties. The double-thick flat rim edge adds strength and long-lasting durability. It's the last 10" pan your kitchen will ever need. For those interested in commercial use, however, the clever 63° angle design allows nesting when empty — saving storage space. Experience the magic of LloydPans for your next culinary adventure! Made in the USA.
• No Pre-Seasoning — LloydPans use their exclusive Pre-Seasoned Tuff-Kote (PSTK) finish offering easy release and eliminating the need for any pre-seasoning
• Permanent Stick-Resistance — Metal utensil safe and long-lasting non-stick properties
• Will Never Rust — heavy-duty 14 gauge anodized aluminum with double-thick flat rim adds strength and long-lasting durability
• Nesting — clever 63° angle design allows nesting for multiple pans when empty, saving storage space
• Heat safe to 700 degrees Fahrenheit, easy clean-up/maintenance, and made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.