Memphis Audio 12" Subwoofer Dual 4 Ohm Mojo Series MJP1244
Memphis designed the MOJO Pro Series to give you deep, warm low-end response at power levels well beyond the capabilities of most subs. With a rigid paper cone and die-cast aluminum basket, the MJP1244 12" sub handles up to 750 watts RMS to give you sound that astounds. Memphis' Direct Vent Voice Coil Cooling (DVCC) design and a cross-drilled front plate give the MJP1244 superior cooling when the sub's rocking, and its dual voice coil design lets you adapt it to a variety of systems. With the punch to handle today's need for big bass and a price that's easy to handle, the MOJO Pro Series subs are made to boost your bottom end and your bottom line. If your music needs some roots, take it on a ride to Memphis.
• 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
• Rigid paper cone with double-stitched foam surround
• Vented die-cast aluminum basket
• Designed for high SPL performance
• Can be wired for 2-ohm or 8-ohm impedance
• Power handling: 750 watts RMS (1500 watts peak)
• Sensitivity: 85.68 dB
• Mounting depth: 6.23"
• Cutout diameter: 11.122"
• Sealed box volume: 1.5 cubic feet
• Ported box volume: 2.5 cubic feet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.