Messermeister 9" Scalloped Bread Knife San Moritz Elite E/2699-9
The scalloped edge of the Messermeister San Moritz Elite 9” Bread Knife has a scalloped edge with a gentle camber. Serrations on this knife's scalloped edge bite into the food — producing smooth, clean and precise cuts whether you're slicing crusty bread or soft-skinned fruits and vegetables. Slice through breads with fewer crumbs and minimal compression; cut perfectly thin slices of ripe summer tomatoes with no tearing. This knife is not recommended for cutting proteins.
• The German 1.4116 stainless steel carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
• This knife is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
• The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
• The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
• Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
• 100% Messermeister quality
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.