Messermeister Four Seasons Breaking Knife
This knife is used to break down large quarters of beef, pork, and lamb into small roasts and pieces. We recommend this knife for most butchering work. The long stamped blade curves upward into a pointed tip and features a non-slip handle for safety. This knife is designed to "Break" through the skin, cartilage, and small bones. We recommend Hand-Washing with warm water and a mild detergent and rinse and dry immediately. We do not recommend placing in the dishwasher and avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
• German 1.4116 Stainless Carbon Alloy Blade Resists Stains and Corrosion
• Designed for Toughness and Durability, holding edge retention and easily resharpens to a razor-like edge
• This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip
• Oversized, Hygienic molded polypropylene handles provided both comfort and extreme demands of a commercial kitchen
• Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.