Messermeister Four Seasons 6" Stiff Boning Knife Tapered Pointed Blade 5013-6
An essential knife for butchers, the Messermeister Four Seasons 6" Boning Knife is designed to remove bones from meat, poultry, and game. The tapered pointed blade provides excellent control and precision for cutting tasks that render maximum yield. The stamped blade guarantees razor like sharpness and longevity.
• The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge
• This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57
• The oversized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen
• Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal
• 100% Messermeister quality
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.