Messermeister Four Seasons 8" Flexible Fillet Knife 5048-8
The Messermeister Four Seasons Flexible Fillet Knife has a stamped, flexible and narrow blade. Flexible fillet knives have blades that are extremely flexible allowing the blade to conform to the shape of the item that you are skinning, filleting, or boning. Preferred by culinary professionals, this commercial-quality knife is used to separate meat from the bone.
• The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge
• This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57
• The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen
• Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal
• 100% Messermeister quality
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.