Messermeister San Moritz Elite 6" Inch Stiff Boning Knife E/2692-6
The primary job of the Messermeister San Moritz Elite 6" Inch Stiff Boning Knife is to remove bones from meat but in a practical sense, it has many uses and is often used as a multi-purpose knife. It is perfect for cutting meat, fruit, carving a chicken, filleting a fish, and much more! The tapered pointed blade provides excellent control and precision for cutting tasks that render maximum yield. The German 1.4116 high-carbon, stainless alloy blade guarantees razor-like sharpness and industry-standard edge retention making it perfect for professional and amateur chefs alike. When washing, make sure to only use water and a mild detergent. Do not place in the dishwasher and avoid using cleaners that contain bleach and citrus extracts as they may cause unwanted wear to your knife.
• The German 1.4116 stainless steel carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
• This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
• The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
• The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
• Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
• The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
• 100% Messermeister quality
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.