1/4" Tube Plastic Push Lock Union Tee Non Toxic
This 1/4" Plastic Push Lock Union Tee is manufactured from safe, non-toxic materials that meet the requirements of the US FDA, WRAS, ANSI/NSF-51, 61, and SK Zert. This fitting is commonly used in water purification, food/beverage, and pneumatic systems. Beyond water and food use, this fitting can be used with air, gases, vacuum, and liquids. Its push-lock design provides quick and convenient assembly and allows repeated assembly and disassembly.
This fitting is made of grey acetal copolymer, also known as POM, which is a highly durable material that is resistant to fatigue and creep. It has high resistance to a wide range of organic and inorganic chemicals and detergents. Not recommended for use with strong acids or repeated exposure to strong oxidizers.
• Safe, non-toxic material
• Commonly used in water purification, food/beverage, and pneumatic systems
• Not recommended for use with liquids other than water and food/beverage products
• Use only Teflon tape to seal threaded connections
• To assemble, tug with moderate force to check for proper gripping of the tube
• Before disassembly, always verify that pressure has been removed from system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.