Timber Charcoal 20lb. Bag
Timber Charcoal's Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal is made in the Ozarks of Southern Missouri. The wood used to manufacture the lump charcoal is a mixture of hardwoods that are primarily oak and hickory. Made by using a controlled burning process that bakes the wood to remove tar and sap, leaving behind only carbon. Please see below for more features and specifications.
Features and Specifications
• All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal
• Reusable Hardwood Lump Charcoal
• Easy To Start With A Simple Chimney
• Made In A Kiln In The Ozarks Of Southern Missouri
• Timber Charcoal Co. Has Mad Hardwood Lump Charcoal For Over 40 Years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.