Verve Culture Thai Chef's Knife 6" Inch Blade #1 VCCK1
The Verve Culture Artisan Thai Chef's Knife #1 is a stainless steel knife authentically hand-crafted in Thailand. This full tang knife was made in a small village in Thailand by talented artisans responsible for each part of this traditional knife. This hand-forged knife is made from stainless steel with a native Thai Pradu wood handle, making this a truly counter-top worthy piece. This all-purpose, jack-of-all-trades knife is a multitasker designed to handle multiple jobs for a Thai stir fry or noodle dish. This is a great asset in any kitchen and makes the perfect gift for anyone who loves to cook. This ultimate kitchen knife effortlessly slices vegetables, bread, meat, and more.
• The stainless steel and full tang blade of this multi-purpose knife makes it perfect to handle many slicing, chopping, mincing, and dicing jobs in the kitchen
• The native Thai Pradu wood handle feels nice and heavy in hand — providing a weighted balance to the blade for easy handling
• Made by talented artisans in a small village in Thailand, this knife is a descendant of the centuries-old tradition of Thai sword making
• Perfect for bringing history and culture to your kitchen
• This knife is presented in a beautiful, perfectly fitted bamboo gift box
• 6-inch blade; full knife dimension including the handle is 10.5 inches (L) x 2.75 inches (W) Handwash and dry recommended - not dishwasher safe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.